When your primary concern is building muscle, there’s a few things you need to focus on each day eating ample calories, training intensely by following the principles of progressive overload, and getting enough rest. But sometimes that’s not enough. Sometimes your body is missing those key nutrients it needs throughout the day to repair, replenish and rebuild your mind and muscles.
Blackstone Labs: BCAA Resurgence Bcaa Formula + Nootropics Blue Raspberry
While building muscles, eating healthy is essential as diet also helps determine how shredded you will be. It is sometimes hard to give your body all the ingredients it needs to get the desired lean mass. Getting all the necessary nutrients will not be a problem anymore. Blackstone Labs: BCAA Formula + Nootropic is the best product to give you mental clarity and focus while providing your body with the necessary minerals and vitamins for overall well-being. The supplement also comes in different flavors and can be used pre-and post-workout. If you need a supplement to help you build muscle, give you crucial nutrients, and aid in muscle recovery, the Blackstone Labs BCAA formula should be among your top supplements.
Ingredients and Composition
Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics comprises many ingredients that contribute to its effectiveness. The BCAAs in the Blackstone Labs supplement gives the body the energy it needs. BCAAs have also been proven to boost muscle growth, help muscle recovery, reduce fatigue and boost endurance among athletes.
Resurgence Focus Blend
The Resurgence Focus Blend consists of Other ingredients in the supplement, including Hica ( Alpha-Hydroxy Isocaproic acid), Thebronine, and CDP choline. Hica has been proven to help in building muscle and tissues. Theobromine also influences vasodilation influencing increased blood flow to the skeletal muscles. This prevents the muscle from hardening and supplies the body with the fuel and energy it needs while working out.
Choline in the Resurgence Focus Blend has also been proven to provide the body with the fuel and the energy it needs during intense activities. Blackstone Labs BCAA Resurgence supplement improves stamina and increases endurance in athletes, weightlifters, or gym goers.
The vitamins present in the Blackstone Labs Resurgence BCAA formula also have vast benefits to the body. Vitamin A acts as a natural muscle recovery aid, and Vitamin D3 helps maximizes protein synthesis, which provides the body with the necessary energy for a workout.
L-Taurine in the Blackstone Labs BCAA Resurgence supplement also has benefits like aiding muscle recovery, minimizing muscle soreness, and reducing fatigue.
Other ingredients in the Resurgence supplement include; Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Biotin. Resurgence Focus Blend( Alpha-Hydroxy Isocaproic acid)Hica, CDP choline, L-leucine. L-Isoleucine, L- valine, L-Lysine, Threonine, L-Alanine, Methionine, and Phenylalanine.
Benefits of Blackstone Labs: BCAA Resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics Blue Raspberry
- Improved muscle recovery and lessened muscle soreness
- It stimulates new muscle growth
- Increases energy levels in all gym goers
- Improves endurance by eliminating fatigue
- Has mood-boosting properties
Blackstone Labs: BCAA Resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics Flavors
Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics has a wide variety to choose from. The flavors include:
- Fruit Punch.
- Blue Raspberry.
- Passion Fruit.
Dosage and Usage
Mix 1-2 scoops of Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics with 6-8 ounces of water. It is recommended that you take the supplement 30 minutes before your workout. If you are taking the product for an amino boost, one scoop is enough, and it is best taken in the morning. You can also use the Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics as a post-workout. Use either 1 or 2 scoops immediately after you finish training. It is recommended that you also use the supplement 30 minutes before bedtime. Do not overdose on the supplement, as overdosing could lead to adverse effects.
Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 Scoop(11g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: % Daily Value
- Vitamin A. (As vitamin A palmitate): 500IU. 100%*DV
- Vitamin C(As ascorbic acid): 60mg, 100%* DV
- Vitamin D3(as calciferol)(Vitamin B1)(as thiamin Mononitrate): 400 IU, 100%* DV
- Vitamin E(as tocopherly acetate): 30IU, 100%* DV
- Vitamin K1(as phytonadione): 8MCG, 100%* DV
- Riboflavin,(as Vitamin B2): 1.7 mg,100%* DV
- Thiamin((Vitamin B1)(as thiamin Mononitrate): 1.5mg,100%* DV
- Niacin( as niacinamide hydrochloride): 20 mg, 100%* DV
- Vitamin B6(as pyridoxine hydrochloride): 2mg, 100%* DV
- Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin): 6mcg, 100%* DV
- Biotin: 3mg, 100%* DV
- Panthothenic acid(as D-Calcium Panthonthenate):10mg,100**%
- Resurgence Focus Blend Hica ( Alpha-Hydroxy Isocaproic acid) Hica, CDP choline: 640mg **
- L-leucine: 2g **
- L-Isoleucine: 1g **
- L- valine: 1g
- L-Lysine: 1g **
- L-taurine: 1g **
- Threonine: 950mg **
- L-Alanine: 500g **
- Methionine: 300g **
- Phenylalanine: 150g **
*- Daily Value Not Established
**--Percentage Daily Value based on a 2000-calorie diet
Warnings and Side Effects
- The supplement is meant to be taken by healthy adults 18 years and above.
- Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics should not be taken as a sole nutrition but supplemented with an appropriate workout program.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers are advised not to use the Blackstone Labs Resurgence product.
- Avoid alcohol consumption while using the Blackstone Labs: BCAA resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics supplement.
- Keep the Resurgence Bcaa Formula out of the reach of children.
- Store the Blackstone Labs Resurgence in a dry and cool place.
Blackstone Labs: BCAA Resurgence Bcaa Formula +Nootropics is a multi-ingredient product that is essential for every athlete and gym goer. The supplement helps fuel your workout, improve your immune system, boost energy, help you build more muscles, and give you the necessary minerals and amino acids that your body needs. Despite the supplement having a lot of dietary nutrients, it is not meant to be the sole nutrition, and you should check with your medical professional before using the supplement.