Protein bar that features 16g whey protein per serving
Provides 5g dietary fiber per serving
Contains only 170 calories per serving
Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars - 12 Bars
If you regularly work out, you must have noticed that you need proper nutrition to achieve your exercise objectives, both during the exercise and in the long term. Adequate nutrition is crucial for any exercise regimen to work effectively. One of the best ways to ensure that you consume all the nutrients and food groups necessary for the optimal benefits of your exercise routine is to take the Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars.
The Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars are a selection of protein-rich snacks with high-quality ingredients to ensure that your body maintains a regular supply of proteins and nutrients crucial for muscular development and optimum health. The snack bars are gluten-free and have a smooth texture with various flavors, depending on your preferences.
Ingredients and Composition
The key ingredients of the Alani Nu Snacks Cake Protein Bars include:
- Calories (190 kcal)
- Saturated Fat (6 g)
- Cholesterol (10 mg)
- Total Sugars (5 g)
- Total Carbohydrate (17 g)
- Total Fat (8 g)
- Potassium (69 mg)
- Dietary Fiber (5 g)
- Sodium (105 mg)
- Added Sugars (4 g)
- Protein (16 g)
- Calcium (46 mg)
- Iron (1 mg)
Other additional ingredients are:
- Calcium Carbonate
- Chicory Root Fiber
- Cocoa (processed with alkali)
- Corn Fiber
- Glucose Syrup
- Natural Flavor
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Peanuts, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Salt)
- Peanut Butter Flavored Piece (Sugar, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Toasted Corn Germ [heat treated], Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Palm Oil, Salt, Caramel Color)
- Peanut Flour
- Potassium Sorbate and Almond
- Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate)
- Rice Flour
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Tapioca Starch
Benefits of Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars
The Alani Nu Fit Snack Bars have numerous benefits, including:
- Aiding in weight loss
- Increasing energy levels
- A convenient way of gaining nutrients
- Rich source of protein
- It may assist in muscle building
Directions and Dosage
- The Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars are excellent nutritional supplements considering there is no suitable time for you to take them. You can take the protein bars at any time of the day, depending on your preference. Additionally, there is no specific dosage for these protein bars. However, a good idea would be to take enough for your consumption needs at any given time since the body can only take up a limited quantity of nutrients at a time.
- The protein bars can be used as either a pre-workout, post-workout, or convenience supplement. Anytime you feel like adding some nutritional value and protein into your body, reach for the protein bar and have a bite.
- You can also consider adding protein bars to your daily nutritional supplement quota. This will keep you satiated and keep you from overeating, thus helping you check your weight gain.
Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars Available Flavors
The Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars are available in a variety of flavors, including:
- Alani Nu Confetti Cake
- Alani Nu Blueberry Muffin
- Alani Nu Chocolate Cake
- Alani Nu Fruity Cereal
- Alani Nu Munchies
- Alani Nu Peanut Butter Crisp
- Alani Nu Cookies & Cream
Each packing of the Alani Nu Fit Snacks has 12 bars, each of 64 g. Every bar is rich in proteins and healthy calories at 190 kcal a bar.
Warning and Side Effects
- This product contains certain allergens such as milk, soy, almond, and peanuts. Avoid taking the protein bars at all costs if you are allergic to these substances.
- Additionally, the protein bars have been manufactured using the same equipment that manufacturers and processes milk, soy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, and fish. If you have an unfavorable reaction to some of these products, you should avoid taking the protein bars.
- Always store the protein bars in a cool, dry place at around 55°F-75°F.
- Do not purchase the protein bars if the seal is broken.
- Always read the exact product description of the protein bars before consumption to confirm any additional information. In case you have any concerns or questions, you can reach out to the product manufacturer through their website.
- The product prices are variable, depending on market forces such as supply and demand. Confirm the price of the units you want to buy and the shipping costs before making your purchase.
- Ripped.com is not responsible for any melting or damage that may arise while shipping the product to you.
Regular consumers of the Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars can affirm that the product yields numerous benefits in terms of nutritional value, energy provision, and protein supplementation for those that consume the bars. The protein bars also help in weight loss and can help you increase your energy levels for your subsequent workout sessions. You can get these protein bars at a very low cost with decent shipping charges at Ripped.
Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars FAQs
Do I have to be working out to take the Protein Bars?
No. The protein bars are ideal for everyone, even those that do not regularly work out. However, they provide even greater nutritional value for those that exercise.
Can I use Protein Bars as a dietary supplement?
Yes, you can. The Protein Bars are rich in nutrients and proteins and can supplement your regular diet's nutritional value.
Are there any side effects of using Fit Snacks Protein Bars?
Generally, the Fit Snacks Protein Bars do not have any side effects. However, if you are allergic to substances such as nuts, almonds, milk, and soy, you may want to avoid them to avoid any adverse reactions.
I am lactose intolerant. Can I still use the Fit Snacks Protein Bar?
Unfortunately, these protein bars may not be suitable for you if you are lactose intolerant. The Fit Snacks Protein Bars are manufactured using equipment that processes and manufactures milk products.