Packed with 200 mg of caffeine to provide energy during workouts and training sessions, and with 1.6g of Beta-Alanine, 6g of Citrulline, 500mg of L-Tyrosine to support your goals. Packaging may vary
100% transparent ingredients means no proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body
Take before your workout for sustained energy and endurance to help achieve your fitness goals
Multiple delicious flavors available, all packed with the nutrients you need and none of the fillers that you don't. Crush your goals and build strength everyday
Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder - 10.26oz
Many gym and workout enthusiasts often neglect one of the essential elements of a good workout session: the pre-workout. Regularly, a gym goer would want to go into the gym and do a quick warmup before jumping into the more rigorous exercises. Unfortunately, doing so often exposes them to quick burnout and low energy levels, ultimately resulting in poor workouts. However, taking the Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder, rich in Beta-alanine and Caffeine, as part of the pre-workout routine can yield exponential results.
The Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder is an excellent supplement guaranteed to give you the energy burst you need for any effective workout session. The supplement is rich in caffeine to provide extra energy, Beta-alanine for increased vigor and athletic performance, and Citrulline to reduce frequent burnouts.
Ingredients and Composition
A 9.7 g serving of the Alani Nu Breezeberry Pre-workout supplement contains the following ingredients:
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (6 g)
- L-Tyrosine (500 mg)
- Beta-Alanine (1.6 g)
- Caffeine from Coffee Arabica Bean Extract (200 mg)
- L-Theanine (200 mg)
Other included ingredients are:
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Spirulina Platensis Extract
- Sodium Citrate
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
The main active ingredients of the Alani Nu Pre-Workout Supplements, giving it its characteristic attributes, are L-Citrulline Malate and Beta-alanine. L-Citrulline Malate is a compound of Citrulline and Malic Acid in a ratio of 2:1. The Citrulline provides a precursor to arginine, an essential amino acid for the production of Nitric Oxide in muscle tissues. Nitric Oxide increases the blood flow rate across muscle tissues, nourishing the tissues with enough oxygen for cellular respiratory function.
On the other hand, Beta-alanine helps the body synthesize carnosine, which is crucial for regulating muscle acidity. The molecule reduces the rate of muscle acidity, thereby reducing fatigue. Thus, in the long run, the molecule facilitates increased endurance in the wake of high-intensity exercise regimens.
Benefits of Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder
Any regular consumer of the Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder is guaranteed the following benefits over time:
- Increased energy levels
- Intense endurance levels
- Increased pump and drive for intensive exercises
- Low muscle atrophy
- Increased muscle repair and growth
Directions and Dosage
For novice users, the recommended dosage for the supplement is ½ a scoop. However, you can raise the dosage to a full scoop after evaluating your tolerance and your body’s response to the product over time.
To prepare the supplement for consumption, do as follows:
- Mix the scoop of Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder with 6-8 oz of water and stir until a single solution forms.
- You might need to shake the cup you use to ensure that all the powder dissolves.
- Take the solution 20-30 minutes before your workout.
- You can take a maximum of two servings daily, at least 4 hours apart.
Each Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder container has a net weight of 10.26 oz, which translates to roughly 30 servings of 9.7 g each.
Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder Available Flavors
If you are looking to try out different flavors of the Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder, some of the options available include:
- Galaxy Lemonade
- Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Mimosa Rainbow Candy
- Rocket Pop
Warnings and Side Effects
- Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder Supplements are highly rich in caffeine. If you are allergic to caffeine, you should avoid taking this supplement. Additionally, limit your caffeine intake or medicine containing caffeine when using the supplement.
- Considering the high caffeine levels of the product, avoid taking the supplements less than four hours before bedtime to avoid sleeplessness.
- Avoid taking more than one serving of the supplement every 4 hours. Generally, you are only recommended to take two servings in a day.
- Taking more than the recommended dosage can lead to overdosing, which can cause undesirable results. In case of an overdose, the victim should contact poison control as fast as possible.
- Always consult your physician before taking the supplement, especially if you have underlying medical conditions not limited to thyroid infections and hypertension.
- This product is not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Always keep the supplement out of the reach of children.
- Nursing or pregnant mothers should avoid taking the product.
- The supplements contain a high amount of Beta-alanine, which may cause a tingling sensation.
- Always store the supplements in a cool and dry place.
These supplements have not been approved by the FDA or evaluated to treat any underlying medical conditions or prevent any disease.
Nutritional supplements are highly regulated in many jurisdictions. Always confirm the laws in your region before purchasing and using Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder Supplements.
Anecdotal evidence and reviews from numerous customers indicate that Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder Supplements is an excellent choice for people looking to improve their energy levels, resilience, and endurance when undertaking high-intensity exercises. Using these products regularly and in the fashion recommended above will also likely yield similar results.